Discover our tube bundle of 25 gold sovereigns. A convenient way to buy and store your gold sovereigns coins.
The coins in this tube are dated from the latest year of release (2021), and comes in an original mint sealed tube.
Coins are brand new and directly sourced from the Royal Mint.
- Brand new 2021 Gold Sovereign
- Free of Capital Gain Tax (CGT)
See our catalog of gold sovereigns and british gold coins available for sale at low premium over the gold spot price.
Why buy a 2021 gold sovereign ?
Free of Capital Gain Tax
All british gold coins, including the 2021 Gold Sovereign are Free of Capital Gain Tax. Any profit made is exempt of tax if you decide to sell these gold coins.
2021 gold sovereigns have a relatively low premium compared to other gold sovereigns in our catalogue, such as Elisabeth II and Best Value Gold Sovereigns.
The 2021 gold sovereign is a great way to buy physical gold at low price, since it carries a low premium. With Gerrards, you can be sure to buy brand new gold sovereigns at the lowest market price.
The gold sovereign is the flagship coin of the Royal Mint. Symbol of the british monetary strength, many investors consider this british bullion coin as the most investable gold coins.
Since its creation, the Royal Mint ensures the production investment bullion coins to the highest quality and standards. Gold sovereigns offer the UK Government assurance of weight and Gold purity. This bullion coin has a weight and quality verified at the Trial of the Pyx, an independent verification trial dating back to 1282.
Why buy gold sovereigns ?
Gold Sovereigns are the Royal Mint’s flagship product with the Gold Britannia. They combine traditional manufacturing with symbols of Great Britain’s history.
- They contain 7.99 grams of 22 carats gold. This gold-copper alloy coupled with their small size make them more resistant, durable and ideal for trading.
- They have a highly liquid value. You can easily sell these bullion coins to any jeweller or bullion dealer around the world.
- They generally carry a small premium over the gold spot price. This is due because of their high demand from both gold investors and collectors.
- They offer the best of bullion and numismatics in one investment :
Intrinsic value of their precious metal content.
Additional profit potential due to their aesthetic and historical appeal